I found this article very interesting. It presents a research study by Millward Brown on how active Twitter uses are different than the general population in their purchasing behavior.
- As you read the article, jot down all of the findings of the research study that are mentioned.
- Identify two results that you find the most fascinating. Why were they fascinating to you?
- What is your reaction to this study? Why do you think Twitter uses are different?
- How can a retailer use this information to drive sales?
- Awareness and post-purchase are the two areas with the most Twitter chatter. Which is more important to a brand? Why?